Scholarship Information


Dear Student Scholarship Applicant, 

Congratulations on choosing to continue your education, and thank you for your interest in the House of Delegates Scholarship.

To eligible, you must be a resident of the 11th District. You can apply your scholarship to any school of higher education in the State including colleges and trade schools, full or part-time. You can be an upcoming high school graduate or an adult returning for more education.

Information and applications can be obtained by contacting my office at 410-841-3054 or It’s a simple application process.


Be sure to contact the three other 11th District Legislators for their programs, as you can apply to all of us and get more funding.


We wish you the best of luck in your career and look forward to helping you achieve your goals.




Dan Morhaim, M.D.

Delegate, District 11